1. Any new storm doors must be almond color and full or ¾ glass.
2. Front doors must be solid green to match existing paint color (the specific color is Forest Green).
3. Any new hard-surface flooring must have a sound insulation layer under it if there are units below. The Board may require approval or provide specs.
a) The total flooring and subfloor above living areas or clubhouse below (excluding baths) must have an IIC of 65 and above after adding the Δ IIC of the underlayment.
b) If the IIC’s and Δ IIC’s aren’t findable, the underlayment must have an STC of 65 and be at least 1/8” / 3mm thick and be described as sound proofing.
4. Existing hard-surface flooring must me 75-80% covered with area rugs to absorb sound in living and sleeping areas if there are units below.
5. Work requiring permits must have permits and passed inspections. You must notify the Board if you install a washer or dryer. There may be a future utility surcharge for units with a washer and dryer.
Examples of new flooring and underlayment previously approved by the Board:
Cable and internet is provided to all units through Xfinity in a bulk account (Please contact Vacasa for the bulk account number). For any issues please contact their Customer Support at 855-307-4896 or you can go to their Support Center at 245 Summit Place in Silverthorne. Individual upgrades can be added by setting up a personal account with Xfinity.
Daily Quiet Hours: 10pm-8am
Daily Laundry/Rec Room Hours: 9am-9pm